How to (re)activate HPD in ReShade 0.18?

• Solano
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Solano How to (re)activate HPD in ReShade 0.18? was created by Solano
Hi,

I wanted to port my Preset from 0.17.1 into the new structure of ReShade 1.8 and I used the "Haarm Peter Duiker Filmic Tonemapping".
How can I get "HPD" back into my Preset or - how do I link it right?
In the best case I wanted to link from the "SweetFX_settings.cfg" because there are all my changes and its in one file in the end.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic How to (re)activate HPD in ReShade 0.18?

Solano wrote: Hi,

I wanted to port my Preset from 0.17.1 into the new structure of ReShade 1.8 and I used the "Haarm Peter Duiker Filmic Tonemapping".
How can I get "HPD" back into my Preset or - how do I link it right?
In the best case I wanted to link from the "SweetFX_settings.cfg" because there are all my changes and its in one file in the end.

Best regards

HDP is currently part of the CustomFX_settings.cfg. You can activate it and set its values there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Solano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.