[SOLVED] SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000

• Proudi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by Proudi SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000 was created by Proudi
SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected 'unknown'

I get a problem with my Batman AK config....
If i download the config from " sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3990/ " rename it and overwrite the sweetfx.settings from the reshade install ..no problem
but if i change BORDER the error comes up??
If i dont overwrite the clean sweetfx.settings from reshade install and just copy&paste the settings(not the file) from the downloaded sweetfx.settings file i can edit the config with out any problem?

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000
Looks like you encoded the file in UTF8 with BOM. ReShade only understands ANSI.

• Proudi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #3 by Proudi Replied by Proudi on topic SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000
hm but why it download the config as UTF8 from thelazy? my own config file is ANSI :O how can i change it that ppl download it as ANSI oO???

i copy the configs from the ANSI file and paste them into the preset Settings text:...and download it as UTF8 :O
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Proudi.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000
UTF8 alone is no problem, it looks the same as ANSI, as long as only ANSI characters (latin alphabet, numbers, and most symbols from a standard ISO keyboard) are used. But your file apparently includes a special header BOM (byte order mark) , which confuses ReShade (a lot of compilers don't understand it btw.). Double check you didn't accidently added that (Notepad++ has a few options to convert between different encodings for example) before uploading or after downloading.

• Proudi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by Proudi Replied by Proudi on topic SweetFX_settings.txt (1,1): error X3000
well i think the problem was ´ and ' ... my presets called Proudi's - blabla seems like i used ´ and not '...after i changed it the downloaded file is ANSI :O

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.