[SOLVED] Remember Me [stopped compiling]

• NattyDread
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by NattyDread Remember Me [stopped compiling] was created by NattyDread
A couple of hours ago it was working perfect and now all off a sudden a bunch of errors pop up.
I'm completely baffled. Tried with a fresh Framework version (latest, on which I had it compiled before) too but it's still the same.
I hope the tracelog helps:
pastebin.com/Rpi9PpTQ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Remember Me [stopped compiling]
Seems to be a bug with Lucifers Mediator: reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion/795-r...3-1246?start=42#6729 . So currently you would need to edit the config files manually I guess.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link

• NattyDread
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #3 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic Remember Me [stopped compiling]
But I'm not using Mediator. I do edit all the files manually...maybe that's the problem.

Ok, I just tried the 0.18.7v Framework and it compiles...
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by NattyDread.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.