[SOLVED] Framework (ColorCorrection.h) problem

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by Evan20xx [SOLVED] Framework (ColorCorrection.h) problem was created by Evan20xx
Now I feel dumb because my post is in the wrong section and has been solved and reported already. Sorry

After some more digging I have found the cause.

Edit ReShade\CustomFX\ColorCorrection.h
"Change the line "Use_COLORSAT" in "ColorCorrection.h" to "USE_COLORSAT"

In the end, It was just a case-sensitive problem which is found within the Framework package.

If this problem has already been solved elsewhere I apologize. Hopefully having this information out there will help if it has not been previously brought up.

ORIGINAL POST BELOW

I am on Windows 10 trying to launch Guild Wars 2 just for the sake of testing.

I tried loading up the Framework from 19.0 with the 19.1 DLL's.

d3d9.txt

pastebin.com/XZzpdtHK
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Evan20xx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Evan20xx
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic Failed to compile - Win10 - D3D9
I think it may be a problem with the settings I found someone else configured for their game but it ultimately points to one setting being enabled that is breaking everything so it may just be a problem within the Framework?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.