[SOLVED] error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"

• zatha
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by zatha error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE" was created by zatha
Whenever I open the game I downloaded this for(Guild Wars 2) I see "error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"" in the top right. To be specific, this is what it looks like:

(Ignore my computer temp tracker.)

I have tried searching said file to see if anything is off, but I'm completely lost by what that means.
For reference, I downloaded Reshade for this mod , and I followed the directions word for word.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by zatha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"

zatha wrote: Whenever I open the game I downloaded this for(Guild Wars 2) I see "error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"" in the top right. To be specific, this is what it looks like:

I have tried searching said file to see if anything is off, but I'm completely lost by what that means.
For reference, I downloaded Reshade for this mod , and I followed the directions word for word.

gw2 cant access depth buffer so if your trying to enable ambient occlusion thats probably why

• zatha
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by zatha Replied by zatha on topic error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"

Kleio420 wrote:

zatha wrote: Whenever I open the game I downloaded this for(Guild Wars 2) I see "error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"" in the top right. To be specific, this is what it looks like:

gw2 cant access depth buffer so if your trying to enable ambient occlusion thats probably why

Well I found this:

• Ioxa
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"
In the file MasterEffect.h you should have this at line 320.
#define AO_TEXSCALE   			1.00	//[0.25 to 1.0] Scale of AO resolution, 1.0 means fullscreen. Lower resolution means less pixels to process and more performance but also less quality.
Going by that error message, my first guess would be that line is missing or has a typo.

• zatha
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by zatha Replied by zatha on topic error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"

Ioxa wrote: In the file MasterEffect.h you should have this at line 320.

#define AO_TEXSCALE   			1.00	//[0.25 to 1.0] Scale of AO resolution, 1.0 means fullscreen. Lower resolution means less pixels to process and more performance but also less quality.
Going by that error message, my first guess would be that line is missing or has a typo.

That document is replaced for the mod I linked, and the replaced one doesn't have any ao_texscale in it, anywhere.

• Ioxa
More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"
That mod you linked to says to download ME 1.1.190, it looks like you downloaded the newest version which added the AO_TEXSCALE option. This is the one you want.

www.mediafire.com/download/4b16dtlt5z6xa...ct+1.1.190+public.7z

• zatha
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #7 by zatha Replied by zatha on topic error x30004: undeclared identifier "AO_TEXSCALE"

Ioxa wrote: That mod you linked to says to download ME 1.1.190, it looks like you downloaded the newest version which added the AO_TEXSCALE option. This is the one you want.

www.mediafire.com/download/4b16dtlt5z6xa...ct+1.1.190+public.7z

It's working now. I redownloaded it all and now there's no errors, so whatever I did worked.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.