DOF+AO help

• Unique BoY
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by Unique BoY DOF+AO help was created by Unique BoY
hi :D
I'm having a little problem here :D
I can't deal with reshade Framework's Depth of field and AO at all
I don't know what to do,, I enable dof,, either everything is DOFed or nothing at all.. and for AO I don't know what to do either :'D it just seems to be not working I see no effect at all
I'm tried AO on dishonored and it doesn't do anything.. and for DOF it's either all the screen or nothing. can someone guide me please?
and for Bioshock 2, I'm working on a preset for it but don't know how to use dof or AO too, there must be a trick I don't know to give a perfect dof for FPS Games at least

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• NattyDread
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #2 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic DOF+AO help
Welcome to the "oh god no depth buffer in my UDK game" club. :lol:
Check out the compatibility page and if there is "no depthbuffer" in the description you can't do anything with DoF or AO.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by NattyDread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unique BoY

• Unique BoY
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by Unique BoY Replied by Unique BoY on topic DOF+AO help
ok thanks, when a game has a depth buffer or it's perfect in the games page with no notes, what to do next :D ?
I still have no Idea at all :D

• Unique BoY
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Unique BoY Replied by Unique BoY on topic DOF+AO help
I found a depth access in my framework common_settings
but when I press F12 to see anything. in bioshock 2 it turns to white.. and dishonored to white but a black on corvo's hands..
and on AC2, AC Rogue. AC Blackflag it gives a pitch black "even with hud disabled" and on the game list it says it's working perfectly

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 9 months ago #5 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic DOF+AO help
You must be forcing AA per driver or have MSAA in the menu enabled. Don't do that.

• Unique BoY
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by Unique BoY Replied by Unique BoY on topic DOF+AO help
Actually because I don't have a superpower videocard.. I have r7 260X..so I'm not forcing any AA through driver.. and usually use ingame FXAA with SweetFX AA using 1366x768 resolution seems fine for me
tried turning the ingame AA and sweetFX AA too.. still pitch black In Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Rogue.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.