DOF - Takes a second or two to activate

• Maniac
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by Maniac DOF - Takes a second or two to activate was created by Maniac
I have found that when I run, or turn suddenly, the DOF in the distance seems to disappear, and then comes back on a second or so after I stop running/turning. Is there any way to fix this so distance DOF stays on all the time, or alternatively any way to make it come on instantly without having to wait a second or two? I am using it in Elder Scrolls Online.
Thanks
Maniac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic DOF - Takes a second or two to activate
This is happening because when you start moving around ESO starts to use its netcode and Reshade detects this netcode and turns off Depth Buffer Access.

• Maniac
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by Maniac Replied by Maniac on topic DOF - Takes a second or two to activate
Thanks for the reply, I assume there is nothing I can do about that? Its just a slight annoyance, so I guess I will have to live with it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.