ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by Ganossa ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105) was created by Ganossa
Sorry for the frequent updates. I originally wanted to upload a quick fix for the smaller issues that came around with yesterday's release but since the little fixing turned actually out to become quiet some change, here the very welcome and hopefully welcoming release.

Download the latest ReShade Framework Release from the download section of this website or HERE

This update features::
  • !Greatly! (up to 300%!) increased performance and decreased compilation time of the adaptation algorithm and therefore of all dependent shader such as ambient light and color map
  • Fixed all SMAA issues
  • Fixed UI-Mask Helper issue with dx9 (in source thanks to Crosire)
  • Fixed issue with automated performance check
  • Added Technicolor2 shader and updated Nostalgia shader for SweetFX suite

In case you missed it, here the tutorial updates::
- New Framework Tutorial Video for Users -

- New Framework Tutorial Video for Devs -

//As for last time, a preset for GTA V you can use as a foundation for creating your own can be found HERE
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Ganossa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kleio420, BrandonHortman, YOBA, Martigen, Sassy, Mills
The topic has been locked.
  • Martigen
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #2 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
Fantastic :) Thank you for all your work on this.

EDIT: On the framework, can you provide a link to just the new framework files and we can drop them in over our current 0.18.1 files?

Mart
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Martigen.
  • vfxninjaeditor
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by vfxninjaeditor Replied by vfxninjaeditor on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
Lucifer, frequent updates are the best! I really don't mind copying my settings over. A configurator in the future would be helpful though.
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)

Martigen wrote: Fantastic :) Thank you for all your work on this.

EDIT: On the framework, can you provide a link to just the new framework files and we can drop them in over our current 0.18.1 files?

Mart

The UI-Mask Helper fix for dx9 is implemented in the ReShade binaries, so that is something you would miss...

vfxninjaeditor wrote: Lucifer, frequent updates are the best! I really don't mind copying my settings over. A configurator in the future would be helpful though.

It will come for sure but not sure how soon cause with all the suites, this will be a bunch of work :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman
  • BrandonHortman
More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
Thanks Hawk, I wish I had the education to help! :cheer:
Psyched about the configurator!
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
Ready to download :) (and good night from me -4:00am here-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman, Martigen
  • Martigen
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #7 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)

LuciferHawk wrote: Ready to download :) (and good night from me -4:00am here-)

Woohoo!

4am here too. Don't happen to be Australian? :)

EDIT: Not too sure if it matters as don't know if there were any changes with the SFX pack, but anyway: the 0.18.2 + SweetFX 2.0 download is using the 0.18.1 dlls.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Martigen.
  • Constantine PC
More
8 years 11 months ago #8 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
Dude! Compiling time fix, must download this as i'm using all those great new shaders. Thanks
  • crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #9 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)

Martigen wrote: EDIT: Not too sure if it matters as don't know if there were any changes with the SFX pack, but anyway: the 0.18.2 + SweetFX 2.0 download is using the 0.18.1 dlls.

Thanks for reporting! Fixed.
  • BrandonHortman
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #10 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
Is it just me or does the download not contain the framework, nor the ReShade.fx that belongs to the framework.

*edit: its the ReShade.fx example for shader devs.

*edit : Ok, its just the links in this post. The links on the ReShade download page seem to be fine ;)
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by BrandonHortman.
  • crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #11 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
Fixed the link.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ganossa, BrandonHortman
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #12 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
Thanks crosire and sorry for the link issue guys...it was late yesterday (actually 3am, got even time wrong) ;)

Please enjoy the additional performance!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrandonHortman
  • vfxninjaeditor
More
8 years 11 months ago #13 by vfxninjaeditor Replied by vfxninjaeditor on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
WOW! Dude, you really did wonders on this release. I just updated my Halo: Combat Evolved preset with it. The last one ran ok, but was still noticeably slow for a first person shooter. I was using HBAO also. Now it's so much faster with all the same effects loaded.
  • Sassy
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #14 by Sassy Replied by Sassy on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
!Greatly! (up to 300%!) increased performance

Whoooop Whoop! :woohoo: Awesome work Lucifer!

Edit: TECHNICOLOR 2 : Yet another Technicolor effect - not sure if this stays or not. Let me know if you like it.
I like it. Looks very powerful and vibrant - fantasy-ish (default). Saves time playing around with Vibrace, Tonemap and Watchdogs_Tonemap. Everything editable in one. :)
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Sassy. Reason: Feedback for Lucifers's new Technicolor2. :)
  • Xilandro
More
8 years 11 months ago #15 by Xilandro Replied by Xilandro on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
I apologize, maybe this question was already answered (can't find it tho) but I'm having a huge performance drops (from ~90 to 65. GTA V) using Reshade+Framework, even with with all effects turned off at high resolutions (2k, 4k). 1080p is completely fine, zero performance loss. Same thing with Reshade+MasterEffect btw. And no performance loss with regular Reshade+SweetFX.
I'm already desperate, can't fix it myself, that's why I'm here =\
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #16 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)

Xilandro wrote: I apologize, maybe this question was already answered (can't find it tho) but I'm having a huge performance drops (from ~90 to 65. GTA V) using Reshade+Framework, even with with all effects turned off at high resolutions (2k, 4k). 1080p is completely fine, zero performance loss. Same thing with Reshade+MasterEffect btw. And no performance loss with regular Reshade+SweetFX.
I'm already desperate, can't fix it myself, that's why I'm here =\

Did you try it with THIS ONE ? If it also causes the same issue I recommend you to post HERE
  • crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #17 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)

LuciferHawk wrote: If it also causes the same issue I recommend you to post HERE

He said ReShade + SweetFX has no performance issues, so that would be the wrong section =).
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by crosire.
  • Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #18 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)

crosire wrote:

LuciferHawk wrote: If it also causes the same issue I recommend you to post HERE

He said ReShade + SweetFX has no performance issues, so that would be the wrong section =).

But that would be impossible with all effects turned off unless we use different binaries or the fact of creating bigger but yet unused textures affects fps .oO

Sharing the setting files might help :)
  • Aelius Maximus
More
8 years 11 months ago #19 by Aelius Maximus Replied by Aelius Maximus on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
I cant comment in the GEM FX Shader Forum > Dev Blog thread because the topic is locked, but im very intrigued about that pseudo depth buffer option!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01
  • Kleio420
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #20 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic ReShade Framework Released (5102.05.05.0105)
just make a thread in the gemfx sub-forum reshade.me/forum/shader-discussion

he's more then likely going to release on the next framework version
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01, Aelius Maximus
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.