ReShade + ENB Compatibility

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by MonarchX ReShade + ENB Compatibility was created by MonarchX
That would be truly awesome! Right now only some special custom ENB presets somehow combine ReShade and ENB together, but 99% of the time it is not possible to make both ENB and ReShade work together, even if you edit that Proxy Library option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jas01
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #2 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic ReShade + ENB Compatibility
You're right. I truly need some new effects in Skyrim. (Ambient Light, RBM and Emboss) I think that GEMFX version 1.0.8 (not available) works very well with enb.

MonarchX wrote: (...)some special custom ENB presets somehow combine ReShade and ENB together(...)

Which? (link)

/Sorry for my poor grammar.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by jas01. Reason: fix

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade + ENB Compatibility
Should work just fine. Just make sure "InitProxyFunctions" is set to false, because ReShade initializes itself automatically and if that option is set to true, ENB messes ReShade up, causing a crash.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by crosire.

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic ReShade + ENB Compatibility
Yup, this works wonderfully:
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=FALSE
ProxyLibrary=ReShade.dll

• jas01
More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic ReShade + ENB Compatibility

MonarchX wrote: Yup, this works wonderfully:
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=FALSE
ProxyLibrary=ReShade.dll

That's true. But I have problem. (artifacts and flickering)

Skyrim, Universe ENB and laptop with "Nvidia Optimus".

• MelissaGT
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #6 by MelissaGT Replied by MelissaGT on topic ReShade + ENB Compatibility
Sorry to bring back an older post, but I was hoping I could get some help with getting ENB and ReShade to play nicely. I got it working pretty quickly with Skyrim, but I get weird shadow-like artifacts everywhere...it's almost like the shadows are super-imposed over the scene...like you would get if you close your eyes after staring at a brightly lit scene for a while. I tried turning off different shaders in the framework to no avail. If I remove ReShade, everything looks fine. Any thoughts? I'm not sure if it's a Windows 10 thing or a DX9 thing or what.

With Reshade + ENB:

Without Reshade...just ENB:
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by MelissaGT.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #7 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade + ENB Compatibility

MelissaGT wrote: I got it working pretty quickly with Skyrim, but I get weird shadow-like artifacts everywhere...it's almost like the shadows are super-imposed over the scene...like you would get if you close your eyes after staring at a brightly lit scene for a while. I tried turning off different shaders in the framework to no avail.

Try this: www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27418/

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.