FPS Limiter

• Constantine PC
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by Constantine PC FPS Limiter was created by Constantine PC
I use rivatuner RTSS for multiple games to limit my fps for better frame-times (more consistent frame-times I should say).

It would be a nice feature to have in Reshade too. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JPulowski
More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by JPulowski Replied by JPulowski on topic FPS Limiter
ReShade by itself is only a post-processing tool, nothing more nothing less. Adding other features than post-processing would bloat the code in the long run. Think it from a good software engineering principles perspective. :)

I also use RTSS for my frame limiting needs, I assure you ReShade's frame-limiting will not be any better. Also RTSS has custom Direct3D support for scenarios exactly like this.

But in the future, I would really like to create an additional module called "ReShade++" by collaborating with crosire. Not only frame-limiting, it would also include other miscellaneous features like clamping negative lod bias for D3D applications, disabling SetGammaRamp and SetGammaControl methods. It might take some time since I started programming this year, but I am getting there. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Constantine PC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.