Create an archive with older Reshade versions

• Deishuu
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by Deishuu Create an archive with older Reshade versions was created by Deishuu
This is honestly more irritating than it should be. With such active development of Reshade\Sweetfx, surely one would consider that certain games will lose compatibility with newer releases? In my case it is exactly that. I'm unable to use many different presets on varying games simply because I'm unable to find a download for a compatible version of Reshade. Please consider adding some sort of method or function or just anything at all that allows users to download previous Reshade revisions. I'm sure there are many other users who would be grateful for such a thing.

(If anyone wants to help me out directly, I'm specifically looking for a ReShade 0.19.2 Public Beta download. I've searched long and far, but the only result is an older version incorrectly labeled as 0.19.2 on some German website. :S )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Create an archive with older Reshade versions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.