Start ReShade disabled

• Midhras
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Midhras Start ReShade disabled was created by Midhras
I would love an option to configure ReShade to start disabled. I sometimes run games at the limit of what my PC can bear - when I want to capture a high resolution screenshot - and if I'm starting up with ReShade enabled... well... results may vary. If I could set things up to have ReShade start up disabled by default... I could start up my game, set up a shot, and then enable it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Start ReShade disabled
Open the shader you are using "Sweet.fx" or "ReShade.fx", fine the line saying "enabled = true;" (somewere at the bottom where it talks about techniques and stuff) and replace it with "enabled = false;". This sets the initial state and thus effects are now disabled by default =).
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Midhras

• Midhras
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by Midhras Replied by Midhras on topic Start ReShade disabled
Well, that makes sense. I wonder why I didn't think of that. Thanks.

• CeeJay.dk
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by CeeJay.dk Replied by CeeJay.dk on topic Start ReShade disabled
This is yet another thing I can easily move into the reshade settings.

I think I'll do just that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: r3al73

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.