Reshade Screenshot function

• Acrivec
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 days ago #1 by Acrivec Reshade Screenshot function was created by Acrivec
Is it possible to create screenshots in higher resolution?
I mean - I play in normal, native resolution, but only for screenshot I would like that one frame to be rendered in, for example 4K.
Will it be possible to accomplish?
Also, can you add an option to hide FPS/time/additional info on screenshots? (do not add overlay at the moment of taking screenshot) - I love them while playing, but screenshots could be, well, clean. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 4 days ago - 8 years 4 days ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade Screenshot function

Acrivec wrote: Is it possible to create screenshots in higher resolution?
I mean - I play in normal, native resolution, but only for screenshot I would like that one frame to be rendered in, for example 4K.
Will it be possible to accomplish?

Maybe at some point. But it would be a lot of work, so it's not on the roadmap currently.

Acrivec wrote: Also, can you add an option to hide FPS/time/additional info on screenshots? (do not add overlay at the moment of taking screenshot) - I love them while playing, but screenshots could be, well, clean. :D

They already are hidden on screenshots.
Last edit: 8 years 4 days ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acrivec

• Acrivec
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 days ago #3 by Acrivec Replied by Acrivec on topic Reshade Screenshot function
That's great for me to hear! Even in some far future, but possible at some point. Will wait. ◕‿◕

With the second thing - right, my fail, I've been using reshade screenshot & ShareX at the same time and got a bit distracted.

• Insomnia
More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Reshade Screenshot function

crosire wrote: Maybe at some point. But it would be a lot of work, so it's not on the roadmap currently.

Do you mean that the image output is 4k ie 1080 upscaled to 4k? Or do you mean that the screenshot will actually be rendered ingame at 4k with ReShade? Like the highres shot in Unreal Engine?

Thanks!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.