Request Tridef

• nieda113
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by nieda113 Request Tridef was created by nieda113
Hello i would like to see Reshade2.0 run with Tridef.
Is there a way to make this possible?

THX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BlueSkyKnight
More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Request Tridef
What game are you trying to run with tridef and reshade?

• nieda113
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by nieda113 Replied by nieda113 on topic Request Tridef
Hi,
i am currently use 3dttv play from nvidia. Here i am limited at 1920X1080 @24hz. EnB and Reshade/Sweetfx is perfekt.

Tridef enables me to run games at full 4k resolution at 60 hz but did not allow the reshade.dll to load and cause a crash.

Dying Light, Skyrim, Bioshock infinte, The evil within, GTA5 Fallout4. The witcher3. Those games are fully modded and use enb and reshade.

I also use a CV1 but game play is a hassle because the hud did not show right and playing with a gamepad and not being able to use a keyboard is an other glitch.

• BlueSkyKnight
More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Request Tridef

nieda113 wrote: Hi,
i am currently use 3dttv play from nvidia. Here i am limited at 1920X1080 @24hz. EnB and Reshade/Sweetfx is perfekt.

Tridef enables me to run games at full 4k resolution at 60 hz but did not allow the reshade.dll to load and cause a crash.

Dying Light, Skyrim, Bioshock infinte, The evil within, GTA5 Fallout4. The witcher3. Those games are fully modded and use enb and reshade.

I also use a CV1 but game play is a hassle because the hud did not show right and playing with a gamepad and not being able to use a keyboard is an other glitch.

TriDef is picky about the wrappers used. Since TriDef also uses a wrapper to inject 3D in to games. If you want to use TriDef It's best to use it alone with out ENB or Reshade.

As for huds in game you may want to use a vr hud mod. This is game dependent. Like Fallout 4 there is a mod for people using vr headsets. As for skyrim there is also a mod that dose the same. Right now Skyrim dose not run well on reshade due to the Shadow bug and the Depth map bug where it shows in the dust/water.

We can't have everything. But, Have you tried useing the Enbinjector enbdev.com/download_injector_generic.htm
This may work for ENB and TriDef. May......... I don't know I have not tried it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nieda113

• nieda113
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by nieda113 Replied by nieda113 on topic Request Tridef
Hi the generic incetor might have to heavy cpu usage. Ill thought about testing it , too. I spoke to boris and he is not programming injectors for newer games like GTA5 or Fallout4., too bad. FalloutNV has an injector like Skyrim and they work like a charm with enb and reshade/sweetfx.
Tridef works with enb and reshade with fallout4 i confirm, but for syrim i have still to figure out because i use modorganizer and it wont start .
The reason for tridef is freedom of 4k resolution and max framerates----
My games are all modded with enb and Reshade/Sweetfx and hundreds of mods
If nothing helpy i need to stay with 3dtv play in HD and low framerates (24hz)
THX

• nieda113
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #6 by nieda113 Replied by nieda113 on topic Request Tridef
@BlueSkyKnight hi i got it all up and it works like a charm, but still i have a problem of understanding i guess.

I open the reshade assistant and check the box 3ddepht of yours. The games render in 3d.

But how can i get effects like luma sharpen and other that iam used to pimp my graphics?
and still no clue how to add presets? (are there no presets available at this time) or can i convert old reshade /sweeetfx presets?)
i am sorry for bugging
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by nieda113.

• nieda113
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #7 by nieda113 Replied by nieda113 on topic Request Tridef
so found it,, in the shaderfolder i had trouble seeing all the effects because of my mouse delay. Sry for confusing u guys.
peace out !

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.