show clock in GUI?

• inoperable
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by inoperable show clock in GUI? was created by inoperable
Dears!

3.0 is really awesome, the GUI is great is hell of a job, still my heart is missing simple features

- Overlay: Show clock option (it was a great thing to have a timer in the corner)
- Filters list: Marking of Active filters with for background color (some darkening of line the active line would be great)
- Option to configure the overlay so you could add/remove variables displayed in it, instead of just FPS and delay in MS

Just ideas, but please make Show clock come back ;-)
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by inoperable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sunesha
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic show clock in GUI?
That is one of the first mods I do to every game if is available. If I could have this functionality in Reshade it would be great. 97.56% of my games works with Reshade

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic show clock in GUI?
3.0.3 has a clock.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunesha

• Sunesha
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic show clock in GUI?

crosire wrote: 3.0.3 has a clock.

Thanks for your hard work. Cool, I haven't updated yet. But the clock is another big reason why can't play games without Reshade

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.