Only show specific statistics in the corner

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by kgonepostl Only show specific statistics in the corner was created by kgonepostl
I like being able to turn statistics on and off, but the deal is I only want to show JUST the fps and nothing else, and from what I understand there is no way to just show just specific statistics. All the statistics in the corner takes up a lot of video game space, I want to show just the fps, or just the network, not everything at once. Know what I mean?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Only show specific statistics in the corner
This is already implemented in the next update. It adds a separatly toggable FPS and time element.

• kgonepostl
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #3 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic Only show specific statistics in the corner
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire

• Evan20xx
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic Only show specific statistics in the corner
Figured I'd not make a separate topic for this since this thread suits the questions.

Would you consider making the clock standard time rather than in military time? Or however you want to call it.

Just a minor suggestion I thought of.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Only show specific statistics in the corner

Evan20xx wrote: Would you consider making the clock standard time rather than in military time?

I'd rather not, since time representation is different depending on in which country you live in. The current 24 hour representation matches the ISO 8601 standard (and it's the default spoken form in my country too). =)
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by crosire.

• Evan20xx
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #6 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic Only show specific statistics in the corner

crosire wrote: I'd rather not, since time representation is different depending on in which country you live in. The current 24 hour representation matches the ISO 8601 standard (and it's the default spoken form in my country too). =)

It's ok was just a minor little thing I was thinking of. Maybe make an option for both? :p Again very minor thing. I had a buddy of mine point it out to me that he'd like to switch it. Maybe he'll learn to use that format. :D

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.