Doesnt create ReShade folder

• jstnj
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by jstnj Doesnt create ReShade folder was created by jstnj
I am trying to use a config from gaming Nexus for Witcher 3. It requires a clean install of v19.x

It says to overwrite .cfg files in the ReShade Folder inside the W3 directory...but all that is created when I install ReShade is a SweetFX folder....where is the reshade folder with all the shader folders etc?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Doesnt create ReShade folder
There are multiple shader suites for ReShade. ReShade Framework, SweetFX 2.0 and MasterEffect being three examples.
You apparently downloaded ReShade in combination with the SweetFX shader package (which has a SweetFX folder), but your config was designed for the ReShade Framework package (which has a ReShade folder).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.