How to install Reshade onto Garry's Mod

• Spikyball
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #1 by Spikyball How to install Reshade onto Garry's Mod was created by Spikyball
Hi

I've been trying to install Elimina's preset for Dying Light/Garry's Mod in my Garry's Mod instance. Problem is, just dragging and dropping the files doesn't work and i tried putting the dll files in the bin folder and everything else in the root folder. Help would be greatly appreciated, since I can't find a guide on the internet for a recent version of reshade.

-Spikyball

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic How to install Reshade onto Garry's Mod
There is a readme in the download with installation instructions ...

• Tycholarfero
More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by Tycholarfero Replied by Tycholarfero on topic How to install Reshade onto Garry's Mod
Something else you can do, is instead of using the EXE that's outside the bin folder, copy and paste it inside, and then apply reshade to that one. It doesn't run that executable, but every change you make in the mediator is applied to it, as it's recognized as the games correct path. Then, just start up Garry's Mod and all your effects will load in.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.