Mediator - Game Add button - where is it?

• j19861986
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by j19861986 Mediator - Game Add button - where is it? was created by j19861986
I had reshade 1.0.0 and could add games via add button in setup tab
and now where is the add button in 1.1.0?
I have windows 10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Mediator - Game Add button - where is it?
Would you post a screenshot of your mediator setup tab?

I actually assume that you dropped the files in a game folder (not separate folder). The mediator will then assume that you are going to use it locally for which profiles are not needed cause the binaries are already in place (therefore the profile section becomes hidden). Its a change in behaviour since 1.1 to not confuse people that want to use a complete/separate installation of the ReShade Framework in each single game. (this has been discussed with Marty who happened to use ReShade that way)

The only downside we have seen with this was that you need to manually rename the ReShade binaries but in our discussion this was an acceptable trade off.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ganossa.

• j19861986
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by j19861986 Replied by j19861986 on topic Mediator - Game Add button - where is it?
Oh
I have ENBInjector in reshade directory
I haven't thought that mediator would think it was on a game directory, if other executables was in reshade directory

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.