[SOLVED] Reshade/ Fallout 4 infinite loading screens

• Rathiel
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by Rathiel Reshade/ Fallout 4 infinite loading screens was created by Rathiel
I got some serious trouble getting reshade to work on my new Win10 PC.

Would be great if someone could help me find the Problem, because no matter what version I try to use or which preset,
Fallout 4 gets stuck right after the start without the first intro even loading, Task manager just shows it as "inaktive"

Edit: I had no trouble using it with Win8 and skyrim before aside from forgetting to close Razer cortex before starting, just as I do now, but still it refuses to work at all, I did a complete reinstall of windows to get to win10 like a month ago.

I'd really appreciate some help :D

Here the current Log and dxdiag (if needed):

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Rathiel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wirtual82
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2 by wirtual82 Replied by wirtual82 on topic Reshade/ Fallout 4 infinite loading screens
I have the same problem on Windows 10. I can't use it at all.

OK, it seems I found a solution.

Just rename dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll. It should work like a charm :)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by wirtual82.

• Rathiel
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Rathiel Replied by Rathiel on topic Reshade/ Fallout 4 infinite loading screens
Yea, worked for me too, thx for sharing this information!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.