Offline Preview not working, and more

• Skinner1771
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by Skinner1771 Offline Preview not working, and more was created by Skinner1771
Hi there, I just downloaded Reshade for the first time. After getting familiar with it, the Offline Prewview fuction just stops rendering the image with effects enabled. It alsp fails to load preset properly as selected effects aren't showing on the preset itself in Reshade. Please help, thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BlueNinja0
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by BlueNinja0 Replied by BlueNinja0 on topic Offline Preview not working, and more
That, and also this other problem I posted on another thread:
It doesn't have the option to display a picture on it's native resolution. If you want to see the changes in an AA effect like SMAA, it's impossible to use it because the picture is resized and totally blurred.

I tried adjusting the window to shows the picture 1:1 in it's native resolution, which is painful but possible, but as soon as I change a setting and click Apply the Offline Preview window resizes by 1 or 2 pixels every time, I don't know why. This makes it impossible to use the Offline Preview effectively for effects like AA or others because the image is horribly blurred.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.