1 Website Issue, 1 Game Issue.

• imarceldoe
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by imarceldoe 1 Website Issue, 1 Game Issue. was created by imarceldoe
Well; on the website you can't select between pages on the page where you view all the topics (Categories).
I'm using Google Chrome and it doesn't seem to work.

Anyway;
I'm trying to run ReShade with DayZSA, do old SweetFX settings work with it?

pastebin.com/37jM8tGW

It seems to call a compile error when I change it in sweet_fx settings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 1 Website Issue, 1 Game Issue.
Yeah, I noticed the website thing too. Still trying to fix it. =)

Old SweetFX settings do work, but only the original ones for InjectSMAA, not the ones for Boulotaurs injector as far as I know.
Which errors do you get?

• imarceldoe
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by imarceldoe Replied by imarceldoe on topic 1 Website Issue, 1 Game Issue.
C:\Steam\steamapps\common\DayZ\/SweetFX\Shaders\Border.h(45, 109) : error X3000: syntax error, unexpected ) , expecting "," or ;
C:Steam/steamapps/common/DayZ/SweetFX/Shaders/ChromaticAberration,h(39, 75): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'Chromatic_shift'

Those are two I typed out. By the way the \/ isn't a typo, that's how it shows in the log for some reason.

Is there a log file somewhere?

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 1 Website Issue, 1 Game Issue.
The full log including those errors is in "d3d9.log" (in case of Direct3D9, which I think DayZ uses). Oh and that V is actually "\" + "/" which is in there because of path concatenation, nothing to worry about =)
Looks to me like the preset you are using is missing some defines used in the newer shaders ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: imarceldoe

• imarceldoe
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by imarceldoe Replied by imarceldoe on topic 1 Website Issue, 1 Game Issue.

crosire wrote: The full log including those errors is in "d3d9.log" (in case of Direct3D9, which I think DayZ uses). Oh and that V is actually "\" + "/" which is in there because of path concatenation, nothing to worry about =)
Looks to me like the preset you are using is missing some defines used in the newer shaders ...

Is there anyway I could fix this by running an old SweetFX with Reshade somehow? :(

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 1 Website Issue, 1 Game Issue.
ReShade has its own shader language (based on HLSL, so it looks similar, but still works different). This means SweetFX had to be completly rewritten for ReShade, thus 2.0. So it's not possible to run an older version.
But. SweetFX is backward compatible, so normal presets from older version still work fine with 2.0. It looks to me like your preset there wasn't made for normal SweetFX though, it has several options indicating it was made for Boulotaurs injector (see the last lines at the bottom) and I don't know about the compatibility there, doesn't look so good with those compiler errors =)
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by crosire.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.