[SOLVED] 0.13.2 Broke Call of Duty Black Ops II

• Sekta
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by Sekta 0.13.2 Broke Call of Duty Black Ops II was created by Sekta
0.13.1 works perfect but 0.13.2 crashes within 10 seconds in games Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Counter-Strike Global Offensive (nevermind).
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Sekta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 0.13.2 Broke Call of Duty and Counter-Strike
Does it create a crashdump (see the "Read me before posting" sticky on how to check in this category)? =)

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 0.13.2 Broke Call of Duty and Counter-Strike
Just checked Counterstrike again, Omnipotus also checked Counterstrike and Call of Duty and it works just fine here.
In case of Counterstrike make sure you install ReShade to the "bin" folder (as "d3d9.dll"). And as usual, close any running overlays (except for the Steam one)!

• Omnipotus
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by Omnipotus Replied by Omnipotus on topic 0.13.2 Broke Call of Duty and Counter-Strike
What the handsome bloke above me said :)

I concur x infinity.

• Sekta
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by Sekta Replied by Sekta on topic 0.13.2 Broke Call of Duty and Counter-Strike
There's no crash dump. The game stays open on the screen and I have to ctrl+shift+esc and end the task blindly. I just checked again and Black Ops 2 definitely crashes within 10 seconds with 0.13.2 but is 100% fine with 0.13.1. I am using Rivatuner Statistics Server to frame cap my games to 125fps with OSD disabled but 0.13.2 crashes even with Rivatuner shut down.

• fuze
More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by fuze Replied by fuze on topic 0.13.2 Broke Call of Duty and Counter-Strike
Wait, depthdump is working in CS:GO? (Its not working for me :()

• Sekta
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #7 by Sekta Replied by Sekta on topic 0.13.2 Broke Call of Duty and Counter-Strike
Reshade 0.15 fixed Call of Duty Black Ops II.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 0.13.2 Broke Call of Duty and Counter-Strike
Thanks you =)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.