[SOLVED] msvcp110.dll is missing

• Travefleix
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Travefleix msvcp110.dll is missing was created by Travefleix
I installed Reshade on my Assasins Creed 3, then this error shows up
Warning: Spoiler!

Okay, i downloaded the msvcp110.dll and place it on AC3 folders, then another error shows up
Warning: Spoiler!

What should i do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic msvcp110.dll is missing
Never, ever download these DLLs separatly from the internet, it's a welcome message to viruses.
You need to the Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 by Microsoft , as stated in the readme, which seems to be missing on your end. =)
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by crosire.

• Travefleix
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by Travefleix Replied by Travefleix on topic msvcp110.dll is missing
Installed it already, still same

I tried to install reshade on watch dogs, it worked but it crashed on loading screen

Edit: Same thing happened on gta san andreas
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Travefleix.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic msvcp110.dll is missing
Did you install the 32bit (x86) version too? Even on 64bit you need that one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Travefleix

• Travefleix
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by Travefleix Replied by Travefleix on topic msvcp110.dll is missing
Okay, it worked now. Thanks crosire, i installed the x86 one and it worked

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.