Dragon's Dogma WILL NOT work with ENB + ReShade

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by MonarchX Dragon's Dogma WILL NOT work with ENB + ReShade was created by MonarchX
ReShade and ENB do not work together in this game like they usually do when ENBLocal.ini is edited like this:
[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=true
InitProxyFunctions=false
ProxyLibrary=ReShade32.dll

I tried a variety of names for ReShade32.dll, but ReShade only works when ReShade32.dll is renamed to D3D9.dll, which can only be done if ENB D3D9.dll is removed/renamed/moved, etc.

ENB developer seems excited about Dragon's Dogma and ENB development for it, so I think getting both ENB and ReShade to work together is important for this game! it is supposedly very replay-able and mod-able!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MonarchX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by MonarchX Replied by MonarchX on topic Dragon's Dogma WILL NOT work with ENB + ReShade
BUMP! Any ideas? Crosire?

• OtisInf
More
8 years 3 months ago #3 by OtisInf Replied by OtisInf on topic Dragon's Dogma WILL NOT work with ENB + ReShade

MonarchX wrote: BUMP! Any ideas? Crosire?

I don't have the game, but perhaps it's a 64bit executable?

• JBeckman
More
8 years 3 months ago #4 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Dragon's Dogma WILL NOT work with ENB + ReShade
Old version of Capcoms MT Framework engine, D3D9 only and 32-bit.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.