[SOLVED] Reshade installation archive is corrupted

• WeavingBird1917
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by WeavingBird1917 Reshade installation archive is corrupted was created by WeavingBird1917
Hi,
I can't seem to install Reshade. I downloaded the 1.10 version from the main page in the 7-zip format. When I tried to extract it, it said that the "archive was corrupt." I have tried using several extractor programs, including WinRAR, WInZip and 7-Zip. I have also checked that it was not an extraction problem. I could extract master effect just fine.

This also applies to the Reshade with the SweetFX. It can't be a problem with my computer since I can extract master effect and other 7-zip files without any problems. Is the installation folder corrupt? What is causing the problem and how do I fix it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade installation archive is corrupted
Maybe something wen't wrong when you downloaded them? Because those files are all valid 7-Zip archives, just verified that again.

• WeavingBird1917
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by WeavingBird1917 Replied by WeavingBird1917 on topic Reshade installation archive is corrupted

crosire wrote: Maybe something wen't wrong when you downloaded them? Because those files are all valid 7-Zip archives, just verified that again.

Thanks for your help. I just tried it and it still says that the file is corrupted. It can't be a problem with my extractor software because I extract the MasterEffect just fine. This is very weird. Can someone try downloading and opening the 7-zip file on the front page? And please say what software you used to extract it.

Anyone know what's going on?

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade installation archive is corrupted

WeavingBird1917 wrote: And please say what software you used to extract it.

7-zip.org/

• WeavingBird1917
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #5 by WeavingBird1917 Replied by WeavingBird1917 on topic Reshade installation archive is corrupted

crosire wrote:

WeavingBird1917 wrote: And please say what software you used to extract it.

7-zip.org/

Oh yes! I'm so happy! Seems like it has been fixed. The link works now. I tested the old file and it was still corrupt so it couldn't have been the extractor. Thanks for all your help!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.