NVIDIA Driver AA doesn't work

• Fredoooooooo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #1 by Fredoooooooo NVIDIA Driver AA doesn't work was created by Fredoooooooo
Hello Guys, i don't know if it was posted already or not, but i haven't read yet.

I use some older Games, which have no ingame AA - so i had to force it through NVI (NVIDIA Inspector)
Are there any Flags to Set for ReShade, or is Driver Level AA not available with ReShade?

Without it works.
Could also be a Problem that i use ENB Proxy to Force ReShade on this Game?

An Answer would be nice.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic NVIDIA Driver AA doesn't work
Driver hacks and ReShade do not work well together.
SMAA is usually a good compensation though.

• Fredoooooooo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by Fredoooooooo Replied by Fredoooooooo on topic NVIDIA Driver AA doesn't work
So there is no way?
SMAA doesn't work for this. :/

• FierySwordswoman
More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic NVIDIA Driver AA doesn't work
Found a fix! Set "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcplui.exe" to run as Administrator in the compatibility options.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.