MTA SAN ANDREAS

• owari merchant
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by owari merchant MTA SAN ANDREAS was created by owari merchant
i can't get reshade working with mta san andreas, try gta san andreas it's working, but when i open MTA it won't load reshade.
any way i can get it working? or actually i can't?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic MTA SAN ANDREAS
Not certain if the game is compatible (if it's a gta sa mod it should be) but in any case you shall not be able to use depth-based effects like depth of field and ambient occlusion, Reshade deactivates them automatically for online gaming.

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic MTA SAN ANDREAS
MTA's hackshield prevents ReShade from being loaded. Apparently only ENB is whitelisted.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Marty McFly.

• owari merchant
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #4 by owari merchant Replied by owari merchant on topic MTA SAN ANDREAS
thanks for the answer, yeah MTA not really meant for modding i know that in the first place, just too bad they also prevent reshade, well thanks for the answer i hope they put it in the whitelist in the future updates, moderator can lock this.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.