[SOLVED] Profilecreationfailed / ReShade2.0withoutAssistant

• DeMondo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #1 by DeMondo Profilecreationfailed / ReShade2.0withoutAssistant was created by DeMondo
* Via ReShade Assistant I receive this error message for every game I tried: Profile creation failed (the last hotfix for ReShade 2.0 I use):

* Is it possible to use ReShade 2.0 without using the ReShade Assistant?

* The High Pass Sharpening / Contrast Enhancement & CA shaders from Ioxa are missing in ReShade 2.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 1 month ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Profilecreationfailed / ReShade2.0withoutAssistant
You cannot create a profile with a symlink when it points to itself. The Assistant is supposed to be used in dedicated location and manage all profiles from there.
If you do not want to use the Assistant, you can drop the files in your applications's binary folder and adjust the configuration in the /ReShade/Presets/Default/ folder.
The Global.cfg for this case can be found in /ReShade/Profiles/Default/ and will be pointed at by ReShade if no profile for the running application exists.
All GitHub managed shader have been included. If the shader is not included, it might be due to it not yet being included there.

Its highly recommended to use the ReShade Assistant, since it can prevent a lot of mistakes from happening and provides some additional features for preset generation such as the offline preview or LUT generation from a created configuration.

• DeMondo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Profilecreationfailed / ReShade2.0withoutAssistant
Thank you, its solved now, only those (missing) shaders arent in the Ioxa shader folder in ReShade 2.0, perhaps loxa will update the shaderpack for ReShade 2.0 via reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/529...contrast-enhancement (latest was ioFX v1.2 for ReShade + Framework).

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.