Emulators, Aspect Ratio Issue

• paxton676
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by paxton676 Emulators, Aspect Ratio Issue was created by paxton676
I am using Reshade 14.

On emulators the Reshade status is hanging around and not disappearing. It happens in the not rendered areas. The black bar areas when you run a game at correct 4:3 ratio. It happens on all the emulators I use when you run at correct 4:3 ratio. I don't want to stretch a 4:3 game to 16:9.

here is screenshot dropcanvas.com/tdx2w

You have the show statistics toggle in the config file. Maybe a fix for this issue could be to add another toggle to disable the status text?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by paxton676.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Emulators, Aspect Ratio Issue
That happens because the emulator/game does not clear the window at that position, as usually done. So ReShade renders to it, but whatever it wrote is never erased again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.