Master Effect Arma 3 crash to desktop upon launch.

• Constantine PC
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by Constantine PC Master Effect Arma 3 crash to desktop upon launch. was created by Constantine PC
Hello.

Upon updating to Reshade 0.14.0 from the previous version, a slight annoyance is now present with the Master Effect Reborn shader pack and Arma 3.

Sometimes, at seemly random the game will refuse to launch, and instead produce a "Program has stopped responding" crash to desktop error.

This doesn't happen every time though. Sometimes the game will launch just fine, and the Effects are all working perfectly fine.

It might be something as simple as Reshade 0.14.0 and MasterEffects Reborn having a little issue together with this particular game. I think this might be the case because everything was just fine with version 0.13.1.

Any ways, I thought I'd report it.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Constantine PC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Master Effect Arma 3 crash to desktop upon launch.
Problems like that are most likely not repated to the shaderpack - red cars don't crash more often than blue ones. I would bet on something that broke in ReShade 0.14.0, probably Crosire can help you more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.