Reshade Help with Second Life (Firestorm)

• SilverShine
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 day ago #1 by SilverShine Reshade Help with Second Life (Firestorm) was created by SilverShine
I was looking through pictures on Flickr and came across one with someone using Reshade, intrigued I did a bit a of research and came across a Blog post about it that included some install instructions. I became pretty intrigued since I love editing photos and what not. I followed the instructions for installing Reshade 1.1 on the blog. (The newest version kept crashing when I tried to add a profile and I noticed that most people I found on flickr are using the 1.1 version still)

I open up Firestorm after installing and start playing around in 'Mediator' but nothing is changing at all. I tried it with Advance Lighting On and then off but still nothing was changing.

I'm just so lost at this point and about to give up and delete this but I wanted to give it a try because it seems very interesting.
Is there something else that I should be doing other than opening 'Mediator' First and the Second Life (Firestorm) Second?
Or is there a setting in Firestorm that needs to be turned off so that the changes can be seen?

Any type of help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RichOsama
More
8 years 12 hours ago #2 by RichOsama Replied by RichOsama on topic Reshade Help with Second Life (Firestorm)
I'm having the same problem, it worked for a day, then I logged off got on the next day it wouldn't show up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.