NOT WORKING AT SOME opengl game

• violenceandroid
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by violenceandroid NOT WORKING AT SOME opengl game was created by violenceandroid
:( the root file path of the game have the same file name(opengl32.ll) with the reshade inject...
can i hook the game with an different name?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic NOT WORKING AT SOME opengl game

• violenceandroid
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by violenceandroid Replied by violenceandroid on topic NOT WORKING AT SOME opengl game
not working at all...
after i do all the steps, the game still not display the loaded reshade message
in fact, the Mediator become strange....

• violenceandroid
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by violenceandroid Replied by violenceandroid on topic NOT WORKING AT SOME opengl game

violenceandroid wrote: not working at all...
after i do all the steps, the game still not display the loaded reshade message
in fact, the Mediator become strange....

also nothing appear in my game root file too...is it normal?

• violenceandroid
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #5 by violenceandroid Replied by violenceandroid on topic NOT WORKING AT SOME opengl game
hey i found sth interesting reshade.me/forum/suggestions/244-adding-...r-as-a-proxy?start=6

but i can't understand what he told....
can anyone give an example?

also i want to ask is which file actually the reshade mediator read...is it the ReShade.fx file in the game root path or the .dll file?
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by violenceandroid.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.