ReShade and Secondlife Firestorm viewer

• McNair
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1 by McNair ReShade and Secondlife Firestorm viewer was created by McNair
I'm been using ReShade on Firestorm for Second life www.firestormviewer.org/ for way over 6 months. Recently I had to reinstall Firestorm and have since had issues with ReShade not overlaying to Secondlife.

I have tried to do a manual installation and still get nothing.- I have also found, that when completing an install, on trying to reopen Firestorm it crashes and I can't even login
I did read the following blog modemworld.me/2015/08/11/reshade-post-pr...d-life-in-real-time/

which mentioned removing opengl32.dll from the game folder. I have done this and Firestorm opens fine now, but still ReShade does not push to through to secondlife

Any advice would be great
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by McNair. Reason: error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DaveRay
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by DaveRay Replied by DaveRay on topic ReShade and Secondlife Firestorm viewer
Did you get any follow up information back? Are you still experiencing issues?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.