[SOLVED] Screenshots will not be saved if you hit PRINT

• Estebanium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by Estebanium Screenshots will not be saved if you hit PRINT was created by Estebanium
I don't know why, but in Battlefield 2 I am not able to save screenshots. If I hit PRINT, the game will lag just as you would take a screenshot, but if you have a look into the folder there is no picture. In CIV V it is working, so I have no idea why it is not working..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshots will not be saved if you hit PRINT
Check the log, screenshots are not supported in every game.

• Estebanium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by Estebanium Replied by Estebanium on topic Screenshots will not be saved if you hit PRINT
It will work if I hit PRINT for 1000 times. So by pressing PRINT, the game will start to lag and if I continue pressing the button until the game will continue for another second, it will take a screenshot. I wonder if this is intended..

• crosire
More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshots will not be saved if you hit PRINT
Please still post the log for when you try to create a screenshot: I want to see which ReShade version, whether the key is recognized, or it is a format issue.

• Estebanium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by Estebanium Replied by Estebanium on topic Screenshots will not be saved if you hit PRINT
Here is the log. I was able to save one screenshot in the game, but this seems to be not in the log file:
LOG

• crosire
More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshots will not be saved if you hit PRINT
You're sure the screenshot key is set to PRINT? Because ReShade never starts a screenshot capture in that log. The first thing it does is print out a log message.

• Estebanium
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #7 by Estebanium Replied by Estebanium on topic Screenshots will not be saved if you hit PRINT
Ok I fixed it. While I was sorting and doing some backups I realized that Forgotten Hope 2 for Battlefield 2 saved screenshots, each time I hit PRINT. So Reshade and Battlefield were saving screenshots. That explains the ultimate lag and why Reshade didn't save screenshots. So I changed the Reshade Screenshot Key to F12 and everything is working now! Wuhu!

• crosire
More
7 years 8 months ago #8 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Screenshots will not be saved if you hit PRINT
Glad to hear!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.