Reshade Dolphin Emulator OpenGL Black Screen

• Hliouxas
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by Hliouxas Reshade Dolphin Emulator OpenGL Black Screen was created by Hliouxas
Hello guys first of all a big thank you for fullfilling my retro CRT gaming fantasies with your software. I have an issue using Reshade with OpenGL with Dolphin emulator. When i apply the shader effects with Reshade the screen turns to black but i can hear the audio playing. When i use the DX11 backened the effects apply without any problem (although in windowed , cause in fullscreen the emulator crashes). Is there any possible fix on that? Cause the OpenGL provides more accurate and faster emulation. If there is any additional information that i should provide let me know guys :)
My system specs :
Dell Laptop with i7 4510U , 4GB DDR3 RAM , Ge force 840m with newest updated drivers , Windows 10 , and Reshade Version 2.0.3f1
Thanks all in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.