Strange pixel shimmering?

• hever50
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by hever50 Strange pixel shimmering? was created by hever50
Hi Community,

Running reshade Fo4 and I'm noticing extreme amounts of pixel shimmering around objects and grass, especially noticeable when moving the screen around. I haven't touched any settings and the reshade preset was working perfectly yesterday but today its causing this strange pixel shimmering.

I can't post any pictures because the pixel/shimmering does not appear in the screenshots for some reason, but I'll try to describe it. Its looks like a grainy, sandy dots that disappear after 1 second or shorter and if you move your screen, it appears to "drag" behind.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BlueSkyKnight
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #2 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Strange pixel shimmering?
sounds like TXAA problems :P
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by BlueSkyKnight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.