[SOLVED] ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA

• Fishke
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by Fishke ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA was created by Fishke
Hello, I'll keep this short and straight to the point.

If I use the ReShade32.dll bundled with ReShade releases, my screen fills up with a bright color.
For some reason there's a box in the bottom left corner which is left unaffected by this.

Here's a screenshot:

(I took the screenshot before it filled up my whole screen)

If I open the in-game console, the game shows up perfectly fine. I can see the game's environment in the background, but the color appears again as soon as I close the console.

Now, if I use GLDirect's Opengl32.dll, almost everything works perfect except for the in-game fog which doesn't
show up at all, which makes some levels look like shit and custom textures don't show up either.
(Link for GLDirect: sourceforge.net/projects/gldirect )

It's got something to do with necessary GL Extensions not enabled/included in the dll or something.

Everything mentioned above isn't present with ReShade's dll which makes it a better choice, but sadly I have to resort to using GLDirect for now.
GLDirect also cuts my fps in over a half even in such an old game, so using DSR to play in 4K barely gives me 20 fps.

I also tried using QIndieGL, TitaniumGL and QEffects but they either made my game crash instantly or didn't work with ReShade.

Thanks.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Fishke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA
Does that happen with all effects disabled (for ReShade 1/2 rename ReShade.fx)? Tried ReShade 3.0?

• Fishke
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3 by Fishke Replied by Fishke on topic ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA
Yep, I disabled all the effects but it still happened with pretty much every release of ReShade.

I renamed the ReShade.fx file as you suggested and the issue went away, but then the effects couldn't be loaded
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Fishke.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA
If you uninstall ReShade 2 (delete ReShade.fx, ReShade folder and DLL), install ReShade 3 and only enable the "Monochrome" effect in-game, what happens?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by crosire.

• Fishke
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by Fishke Replied by Fishke on topic ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA
When I enable any effect in-game including monochrome, my screen goes nuts just like before

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA
Found the bug. Fixed in next update.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.