Apparently b8 version is not saving my settings.

• WalterDasTrevas
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by WalterDasTrevas Apparently b8 version is not saving my settings. was created by WalterDasTrevas
Apparently b8 version is not saving my settings. :(
I activate the effects, set up everything, get out of the game and when I run the game again, all ReShade settings disappeared.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Apparently b8 version is not saving my settings.
You need to add and select a preset (as pointed out in the tutorial) and have write access to that preset file. If you don't have write access to the games program files folder, you can either give you access or instead of entering a preset name during creation, enter the full path to a file you do have write access to (for instance in your user profile documents folder).
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by crosire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.