KOF XIII slowing to a crawl in the palette editor.

• Dinjoralo
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Dinjoralo KOF XIII slowing to a crawl in the palette editor. was created by Dinjoralo
For some reason, when using the latest version of ReShade with King of Fighters XIII, the game slows down to about three frames per second whenever I go into the palette editor, with my CPU's fourth core nearly maxing out. It happens regardless of whether I use SweetFX or something like MaterEffects, and even having SweetFX with the effects toggled off will still cause the immense framerate drops.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• paxton676
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by paxton676 Replied by paxton676 on topic KOF XIII slowing to a crawl in the palette editor.
I have this game on steam but not installed. I am installing the game. I will report back soon.

• paxton676
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by paxton676 Replied by paxton676 on topic KOF XIII slowing to a crawl in the palette editor.
I confirmed when you go to the menu screen to edit your character colors the FPS drops from 60 to 19. This does not happen without Reshade. Also, I used Reshade only, no shaders and issue remains. I have attached the tracelog.

Tracelog
dropcanvas.com/1quyg

I tried Reshade 13 and Reshade 12. 13 has same issue as 14, just low FPS on the one menu screen. . 12 is worse, the game crashes at menu.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by paxton676.

• paxton676
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #4 by paxton676 Replied by paxton676 on topic KOF XIII slowing to a crawl in the palette editor.
I just tried sweetfx 1.5 and it works fine. Shaders toggle and no FPS drop. You can just use the pre Reshade sweetfx. :)

sweetfx 1.5
www.guru3d.com/files-get/sweetfx-shader-suite-download,1.html
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by paxton676.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.