[SOLVED] ReShade & MasterEffect Problem

• moreuniQue
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by moreuniQue ReShade & MasterEffect Problem was created by moreuniQue
So I just installed ReShade and MasterEffect, which I can already tell I will LOVE. Anyways, first problem is that I am unable to click anything on the ingame configuration, which is strange. Secondly, anytime I make changes inside the MasterEffect.h file and save, nothing is registered in game, only after I close the game and reboot it with the effects already inputed with wordpad and saved. Any help is appreciated!!! I really want to get this working well. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade & MasterEffect Problem
MasterEffect is old and deprecated and not fully compatible with ReShade 3.0. You don't need it either. Simply install ReShade 3.0 and confirm when the setup tool asks whether to download some default shaders. Pretty much everything you need is in there, far exceeding MasterEffect capabilities.

• moreuniQue
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by moreuniQue Replied by moreuniQue on topic ReShade & MasterEffect Problem
Perfect! Thank you.But why does the in game interface clicking of tabs etc not work on FSX SE?

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade & MasterEffect Problem
Because FSX is one of the very few games were ReShade is unable to capture input properly. But since I do not own any of those very few games I cannot do much about it, unfortunately.

• szcsongor
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by szcsongor Replied by szcsongor on topic ReShade & MasterEffect Problem
I have the same problem, trying to use ReShade + Mastereffect with FSX Steam.

So there is no way using it with FSX?

Because the in-game menu is not functional, so I can't turn the effects on or change anything. And also FSX doesn't respond to the toggle on/off key, so it seems there is no way to turn ReShade on.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.