Steam Overlay, reshad&darksouls 3 serious problem

• domjam
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by domjam Steam Overlay, reshad&darksouls 3 serious problem was created by domjam
i could really do with some help with this issue hoping somone can shed some light.

I can not get the overlay of steam to work along side with reshade in darksouls 3 and i dont no why. this is very anoing for me because i want to use the steam controler..but as everyone knows its usles without steam overlay. further more i seem to have another issue were the steam controler will not work with XBOX input .iv had to go through the liberty of taking alot of time to set up a custom config to use mouse and keybord bindings for the steam controler just to be able to play the game...but my efforts seem to be for nothing since without the overlay working in game..my config is disabled. please can someone help me with this. i think it has something to do with dxgi. but im not sure. i just want to play this game with my steam controler and reshade. cheers
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by domjam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.