ReShade 3.0.1 + Diablo 2 cursor position

• lowenz
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by lowenz ReShade 3.0.1 + Diablo 2 cursor position was created by lowenz
Using dgVoodoo2 I can't move the cursor lower (when the RS window is opened) than this point (600 pixel, the original Diablo2 LoD maximum height resolution):

[img

I know it's not a big issue, just reporting (to maximize the dgVoodoo2 compatibility, but maybe it's not solvable, 600p is the maximum height resolution of Diablo 2 windows, I play using stretched mode).
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by lowenz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lowenz
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic ReShade 3.0.1 + Diablo 2 cursor position
Without using the stretching function of dgVoodoo2 - but using the GPU drivers one - there is the dual problem: ReShade Window is too much large:

[img

So maybe can you ship reshade with 640x480 and 800x600 compatibility?

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade 3.0.1 + Diablo 2 cursor position
Gab the grey area at the left between the window border and the list border to move the window up, then grab the bottom right corner to resize it. You can decrease the text size with Ctrl + mouse wheel.

• lowenz
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic ReShade 3.0.1 + Diablo 2 cursor position
Oh, it's resizable! Thanks!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.