PPSSPP not opening Reshade 3.0.1

• Kirienitram
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by Kirienitram PPSSPP not opening Reshade 3.0.1 was created by Kirienitram
PPSSPP is a PSP emulator.
The emulator is on the list of compatible games and uses opengl32.dll and i have used previous versions of reshade for it.
for the 3.0.1 reshade version with the new ingame GUI you just need to press "Shift+F2"
but whenever you try to press "Shift+F2" ingame nothing happens. The menu won't open.
This shows up. but nothing happens.
gyazo.com/1208e2446b4831c7949fba7d37af434b

It works in other games. And i have even changed the key bindings by changing the settings in another game that also uses opengl32.dll and then move the settings file over to the PPSSPP folder. PPSSPP then showed the new key bindings i had to press, but still nothing happened.

Presets will work tho. i made some presets in another game (that uses opengl32.dll) and moved them over to PPSSPP, but that just seems ridiculous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic PPSSPP not opening Reshade 3.0.1
Input is not recognized in FSX and few emulators, including this one. Will hopefully be fixed in the not so distant future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirienitram

• Kirienitram
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Kirienitram Replied by Kirienitram on topic PPSSPP not opening Reshade 3.0.1
Ok, understood. Thanks for the clarification

• abhiram
More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by abhiram Replied by abhiram on topic PPSSPP not opening Reshade 3.0.1
ok so i am having a problem for some reason ppsspp crashes when i have reshade installed onto it when i launch ppsspp the main window opens but nothing renders.
Regards, ppsspp app

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.