[SOLVED] ReShade 3.0.1 + FSX Steam GUI problems

• szcsongor
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by szcsongor ReShade 3.0.1 + FSX Steam GUI problems was created by szcsongor
I tried to set up ReShade (+ Mastereffect) with FSX Steam in dx10 mode, but the problem is that the in-game GUI is not functional. The cursor is doubled and only moves when I constantly press a key, and the buttons are not clickable.
Also, no matter which key I set in the MasterEffect.h file or ReShade.fx file to toggle effects on/off, FSX doesn't respond to any keys, so I can't turn it on.
Any suggestions how to bring reshade to life under FSX?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• szcsongor
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by szcsongor Replied by szcsongor on topic ReShade 3.0.1 + FSX Steam GUI problems
Just a quick update (nobody replies, but at least some info for those with the same experience :))
I tried Prepar3D as well, but the symptoms are the same. Non-functional menu when Shift+F2 is pressed, unable to turn on the effects. P3D is based on the same code as FSX, actually not surprising that both behave similarly.
I guess it won't work until future ReShade updates or fixes maybe...

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade 3.0.1 + FSX Steam GUI problems
ReShade 3.0.3 works just fine with FSX.

• szcsongor
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by szcsongor Replied by szcsongor on topic ReShade 3.0.1 + FSX Steam GUI problems
Wow, it works now indeed. (both in FSX and P3D)
Thank you! :)

• Greggryan2@gmail.com
More
6 years 6 months ago #5 by Greggryan2@gmail.com Replied by Greggryan2@gmail.com on topic ReShade 3.0.1 + FSX Steam GUI problems
I have same issue running FSX Steam, Shift-F2 opens interface but unable to click on anything and I also have double curser when I do Shift-F2.

Any help would be awesome thanks.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.