No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution

• lowenz
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by lowenz No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution was created by lowenz
There's no reshade window.
Here's the log:
pastebin.com/WBiLm8BC
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by lowenz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sunesha
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution
I am about play that game again, the director's cut version. I played around with the dx9 and 11 version with older Reshade 1.11. Will try it out tomorrow with 3.01

• Sunesha
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution
It is working for me, I get compile error but doesn't seem to affect the use of shaders. I am using the directx 11 activated in the game. I manually chose the dx10+ option with setup tool. I reloaded the shaders a couple a times and got the same errors. I took screenshot on the error log in the Reshade GUI and a pastebin for the dxgi log file. All down below

My System if it matters:
Warning: Spoiler!

PASTEBIN DXGI.LOG:
pastebin.com/MFvZVrbj

• lowenz
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #4 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution
Thanks!

Looking at my log I see tons of "| INFO | Starting input capture for window 0011048C ..."

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution
@Sunesha: You seem to have left-over files from a ReShade 2.0 or earlier installation. There should be no ReShade.fx. That's why you get errors.

• Sunesha
More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution

crosire wrote: @Sunesha: You seem to have left-over files from a ReShade 2.0 or earlier installation. There should be no ReShade.fx. That's why you get errors.

Yes you was right. I missed deleting the reshade.fx

It doesn't report any errors after I deleted the left-overs

• lowenz
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #7 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution
Up.
3.0.2: same behaviour:

I see that somehow ReShade crashes the keyboard language "systray" label (ENG/etc.)
Maybe it's some stupid problem with the keyboard language.

• Sunesha
More
7 years 6 months ago #8 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution

lowenz wrote: Up.
3.0.2: same behaviour:

I see that somehow ReShade crashes the keyboard language "systray" label (ENG/etc.)
Maybe it's some stupid problem with the keyboard language.

I use SWE & ENG keyboard language. My OS is in english.

I switch back forth between swedish and english keyboard in the game to try reproduce your crash. Reshade worked with both. Also started game with english language. Had no problems with reshade.

• lowenz
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #9 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution
Thanks man!

So it's my system problem only, good to know!

• Sunesha
More
7 years 6 months ago #10 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution

lowenz wrote: Thanks man!

So it's my system problem only, good to know!

If it is windows install problem I can really recommend tweaking.com windows repair.

It could be such thing like a permission that fucks everything up. Windows repair has saved my installation many times. And no I am not sponsored but using for years. It is totally free and ad-free. It uses stuff windows itself has, so it is not changing anything. But could be just a system file that has become corrupt.

A good start would run windows own system file checker:

Just open up command prompt with administrator privileges and write "sfc /scannow". It should take about 2-20 minutes depending how fast and big your drive is.

• lowenz
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #11 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution
System integrity check passed.
On another system (NVidia based) ReShade works in DXHR DC.
Maybe it's something related to AMD drivers.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by lowenz.

• Sunesha
More
7 years 5 months ago #12 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic No ReShade 3.0.1 Menu in Deus Ex Human Revolution
Could be my Friend that is not tech savy, couldn't run Reshade 3.00. He has a 390x. But just the other week he updated his AMD drivers and reshade was working again. I didn't take so much note of it. I thought it depended on him, but maybe it could be driver issue.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.