Can't download Reshade 2.X

• dhschiff
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by dhschiff Can't download Reshade 2.X was created by dhschiff
MediaFire link is broken - I'm unable to download Reshade 2.X

Any help please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can't download Reshade 2.X
ReShade 2.0 is no longer supported. Please use 3.0.

• dhschiff
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by dhschiff Replied by dhschiff on topic Can't download Reshade 2.X
I understand 2.X is not supported anymore... but I'm using EDFX 3.0.1.5 to play ELITE: Dangerous and it requires the Framework 2.X
I'm not very experienced with those instalations, but since I installed EDFX 3.0.1.5 I'm unable to play the game, it crashes before starts. What can I do now? Need help please.

• brussell
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Can't download Reshade 2.X
The following user(s) said Thank You: angellman, dhschiff, pottsalot2

• dhschiff
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by dhschiff Replied by dhschiff on topic Can't download Reshade 2.X
Thank you VERY MUCH :cheer:

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.