RFW 2.0 Missing FPS display

• RoyalPredator
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by RoyalPredator RFW 2.0 Missing FPS display was created by RoyalPredator
Hi! I'm using ReShade Framework 2.0 (I think so) on GTA V.
In Common.cfg I've found a #define RFX_ShowFPS line.
Set to 1 just as RFX_ShowClock, which one seems to work fine
(Not so elegant, I wish to edit it's font, size, color, position :lol: )

Yet, I don't see any FPS counter anywhere.
How can I fix it? Or at least enable SweetFX's one which I've been using before.

Thank You!

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic RFW 2.0 Missing FPS display
Use ReShade 3.0. It has a proper FPS counter that can be enabled in the in-game GUI. ReShade 2.0 is no longer supported.

• RoyalPredator
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by RoyalPredator Replied by RoyalPredator on topic RFW 2.0 Missing FPS display
Uh, okay. But what about the ReShade preset I've like to use right now?
Can you name the files that MUST BE replaced for 3.0, so I can keep most of my configuration files?

• Martigen
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic RFW 2.0 Missing FPS display

RoyalPredator wrote: Uh, okay. But what about the ReShade preset I've like to use right now?
Can you name the files that MUST BE replaced for 3.0, so I can keep most of my configuration files?

3.0 is a completely different (and MUCH improved) beast. It doesn't take long to convert your profiles -- just open them up in Notepad and apply the same values to the game in Reshde 3.0. Takes five minutes.

• RoyalPredator
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #5 by RoyalPredator Replied by RoyalPredator on topic RFW 2.0 Missing FPS display
I'll may do so, but that would mean a lot of work if I don't know which configs are actualy used.
Where can I check it?

And what about the performance of 3.0?
To me 2.0 seems no demanding, except sometimes slow map load when using any ReShade.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by RoyalPredator.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.