ReShade 3.0.2 and Witcher 3 keyboard recognition

• Ahn
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by Ahn ReShade 3.0.2 and Witcher 3 keyboard recognition was created by Ahn
I just tried to install ReShade 3.0.2 with witcher 3 and found that I lose all in-game keyboard control. Keyboard does not respond in game at all. I found online references on CDRed's boards about this problem with ReShade 2.0 but no solutions.

Also, please advise on how to uninstall.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lowenz
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic ReShade 3.0.2 and Witcher 3 keyboard recognition
Uninstallation: simply remove the ReShade dxgi/d3d11 DLL (and related dxgi/d3d11.ini and your preset file).
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by lowenz.

• Ahn
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Ahn Replied by Ahn on topic ReShade 3.0.2 and Witcher 3 keyboard recognition
Thanks. Successfully uninstalled (and got keyboard control back as soon as I did). I'm tinkering on my own, but please anyone let me know if you have any thoughts on what causes the keyboard issue.

• kilyan
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by kilyan Replied by kilyan on topic ReShade 3.0.2 and Witcher 3 keyboard recognition
your game is on steam or gog? try disabling any overlay and see if it helps

• Ahn
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #5 by Ahn Replied by Ahn on topic ReShade 3.0.2 and Witcher 3 keyboard recognition
Neither. Purchased for a PC through Origin but I'm running it without the overlay.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Ahn.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.