[SOLVED] Problems with S4League

• Yazame
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by Yazame Problems with S4League was created by Yazame
I've been trying to put ReShade+SweetFX working with S4League, but I don't know what is happening, the game gets shutdown while ReShade is doing its work.
Here is the log file, it's traced, I just changed the name back to look at it. (as if i understand anything in it >.>)

I don't know if you can test with the original game(from AeriaGames), but I dislike that one, so I'm playing on a private server. If you want their webpage let me know.
I thought the problem was from the game and its hack shields, so I contacted the owner of the server first.
Ticket I sent to them. (if you wanna read it.)
Warning: Spoiler!

And I'm sending him the link of this post, so he can follow it. (if he wants)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Problems with S4League
I don't know which sort of cheat protections the game has, but I do know that at least the client side "HackShield" from AhnLab doesn't work with ReShade, I'm guessing a few others as well.

• kurtextrem
More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by kurtextrem Replied by kurtextrem on topic Problems with S4League
Just a quick note: S4 League changed the cheat protection service, now it is "XignCode". ReShade + SweetFX is now working.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.